Entertainment is one of the essential factors in daily activities to know the news around us and to watch favorite films, drama as well as music according to personal taste. With the changing needs of humanity day by day, televisions have been becoming smarter and smarter day by day to furnish a variety of delicious dishes to our eyes. So, we need to know the best 24 inch smart TVs that can be found in the market
With the technologies in a place, the slimmer, as well as the larger screen with HD quality with theatrical sound effects, have become the common man’s anticipation from this classical method of entertainment.
The smart TVs are equipped with USB ports, HDMI port, RF-enabled, Audio Outputs with earphone port, wide-angle with 3D viewing option, in-built DVD/CD players, optical connecting mode, Android platform as a base to use various applications that can be synchronized and in-built apps, to use as a PC Monitor and energy-saving modes are commonly found in most of the TVs, which contribute user superior viewing experience.
- 1 10 Best 24 inch Smart TV
- 1.1 LG 24LM530S-PU 24-Inches HD with webOS 3.5
- 1.2 Key features:
- 1.3 VIZIO D-Series 24-Inch Class 1080p
- 1.4 Key features:
- 1.5 LG 24-Inches 720p LED HDTV
- 1.6 Key features:
- 1.7 SANSUI 24 Inches 720P Basic Model
- 1.8 Key features:
- 1.9 SuperSonic SC-2412 HDTV with DVD Player
- 1.10 Key Features:
- 1.11 Sceptre E246BV-FC 24″ TV
- 1.12 Key Features
- 2 Sceptre IPS 24-Inches 1080p 75Hz
- 3 VIZIO D-Series 24” Smart TV
- 4 Caixun C24 24-Inches 720P Flat Screen
- 5 AXESS 24-Inches LED HDTV
- 6 Choosing a 24 inch Smart TV? Here are a few things to know:
- 7 Conclusion
10 Best 24 inch Smart TV
LG 24LM530S-PU 24-Inches HD with webOS 3.5
One of the top brands in the TV industry has this optimal LCD version with good features that include HD View with WebOS supported that gives access to the users with apps like Google TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube videos, and Hulu like features that gives a greater streaming experience.
If you are willing to get it mounted on a wall, this TV can be wall-mounted as well. The components used to make are all VESA-compliant hardware so it becomes a very good deal.
Without any second thoughts, this is the Best 24 inch smart TV that you can get currently.
- This can also serve as a Monitor for PC or as a screen for Blu-ray player and in video gaming apparatus.
- In-built sound, HDMI, and USB ports and other basic amenities.
VIZIO D-Series 24-Inch Class 1080p
Coming next to this list of TVs is Vizio’s D series that features a 24-inch 1080p panel. It comes with a one year US warranty and comes with a four-piece bundle which includes a 6 feet 4K UHD HDMI cable with an HDMI cable, 2 pcs of Velcro Cable ties from Mophead, and one microfiber cloth from Circuit City that will help you keep this TV clean.
Being a 1080P panel, it has over 2M+ Pixels on the screen, which help in accounting for an overall excellent viewing experience. With the help of Voice control, it feels just perfect for installation in places such as an office, craft room, or kitchen.
Using Vizio’s Watch free you get access to a ton of free content online which includes live TV channels and all the latest TV shows and serials.
- 1080P panel for the ultimate viewing experience
- In-built sound, HDMI, and USB ports and other basic amenities.
- Can be controlled by a Phone using Vizio’s SmartCast App.
LG 24-Inches 720p LED HDTV
With a weight of just 7.5 pounds and 23.6 inches if diagonally measured screen has high contrast with HD enabled LED has engine Triple XD which allows a more significant image viewing experience. Being a LED-based screen, it gives more outstanding performance than LCD screens with vibrant color clarity, and energy is consistently saved.
With its dedicated eye care features, you won’t feel any sort of eye strain or eye fatigue.
- ATSC based RF In with Antenna/Cable, HDMI, HDCP
- Safe for flicker, eye comforting mode, Auto modes with other advanced features.
SANSUI 24 Inches 720P Basic Model
Featuring 1366 x 768 resolutions on LED with a 178° wide-angle promotes smarter experience on this very slim variety. Multi-devices can be connected at once per user wish, and it can be mounted easily in any wall that makes entertainment personified for convenience.
- HDMI, USB, VGA, AV in, PC Audio In, optical, Earphone, YPBPR
- Easy for playing games, favorite films, or chill out with music albums with a Dolby audio.
SuperSonic SC-2412 HDTV with DVD Player
With a DVD/CD player with all options in-built as a 1080p super HD digital screen, it is an entertainment epicenter with access to the internet and user can browse Hulu, Netflix and showtime like features enable to view HD video steaming channels in your fingertips. Video gaming and Amazon Firestick are also notable plug-ins with the smart screen.
- HDMI, SD card option with a Digital Noise cancellation, RF, PC Audio, CVBS, and Audio Left Right.
- DVD, CD, DVD+/- R, DVD+/- RW, CDR, VCD, and SVCD
Sceptre E246BV-FC 24″ TV
If you are all in for the most stunning colors and that 1080p screen, this serious should be your stop, if you want something that’s under a budget but still gets the job done. It is amongst the cheapest TVs you can purchase that is of 24 inches.
It has HDMI which will help you to reduce the unnecessary cable clutter by connecting just one flexible cable to the display.
With a dedicated USB port, you can see the advantage you get when you want to go through your favorite memories or just tune in to a song stored on your Pendrive.
It has all the basic inputs such as HDMI, VGA, Component, and Composite inputs, it is nothing but your closest companion whenever you feel left out.
- All necessary inputs such as HDMI, VGA, Component, and Composite inputs
- Dedicated USB port for using Pen drives
Sceptre IPS 24-Inches 1080p 75Hz
1920 x 1080 Resolution is packed with a 75Hz Refresh Rate for this model, which has a LED screen with 320 brightness and a 178-degree wide-angle. 99% sRGB with vivid colors and corner designs as edgeless have the HD display still prominent. It has built-in speakers with a tilt possible in backward and frontwards enables better display with additional blue light to shift technology that helps users to use it for long hours.
- 2 x HDMI, VGA port, Audio in and Headphone jack
- Superior gaming series and graphic scheme with IPS panel
VIZIO D-Series 24” Smart TV
With the 1366 x 768p screen, it works with just 60 watts which qualify lower energy consumption. It supports multiple languages and the options are easy for the users to operate. It supports music playback with greater sound quality that has dual installation option of wall mounting as well as with stand by user convenience.
The Speakers however are not that great but they do the job.
- A+ grade Zero Dot Panel, wide Viewing Angle: 178 on both horizontal and vertical planes, Brightness: 250
- Connections via VGA port for PC, 2 x USB, HDMI, and Headphone Jack
Caixun C24 24-Inches 720P Flat Screen
A fine slim LED display that can be kept makes the environment into a pleasant one with its sound and awesome virtual experience with HD picture quality. 1366×768 pixels with a wide-angle view of 178° with a nice Dolby audio speaker makes it a real experience to view in the screen that can be used for browsing with the HDMI option to connect to various devices to enable Amazon Firestick and Video gaming and so on.
- HDMI, USB, VGA, AV Input, PC Audio In, optical, Earphone in and YPBPR
- 60 Hz refreshing rate and faster processing speed
AXESS 24-Inches LED HDTV
With the vivacious LED screen supports both the input features AC &DC has an in-built DVD Player that is fully packed for fun and entertainment with a 1080p high definition video. It also has a 3D comb filter option and 3D de-interlace for noise cancellation that supports various languages.
- Audio/Video input, Coaxial Output Jack, CVBS, Earphone Audio, HDMI, PC Audio, USB, and VGA port.
- 3D technology Comb Filtering, Built-In DVD Player, Speaker in-built, Noise Lessening and TTS
Choosing a 24 inch Smart TV? Here are a few things to know:
Screen resolution is one of the most important aspects when you buy a Smart TV or even a normal television for that matter. As most of the content that you see these days is at least HD, it makes no sense if you settle for a TV that does not even for HD image and video quality. If you look for the 24 Inch smart televisions, they generally come in 1080p resolution. Many small-sized TV can’t fit in the 1080p size because of the increased pixels at a smaller size.
LED TVs require a certain amount of space for their diodes to accommodate the 1080p resolution. Since 24 inches is not something very big, you still see some 720p TVs in the market. It is not a bad idea, after all, to purchase a 720p resolution Television if you want to settle for a more compact screen. To be honest, you won’t really notice much of a difference between a 24 inch smart TV 1080p and a 24 inch Smart Tv of 720p. If you are not really a gamer, you can easily opt for a smaller resolution screen without any worries.
How Many Watts Does 24 Inch TV Use?
Most of the companies offer TVs or monitors of 27 inches, 28 inches as well as 32 inches as a preferable size, but if your preferred choice is 24 inches, you could benefit from the above list that has the entire gist. With a lot of novel programs lined up on televisions today, if you chose an apt model with reliable features, it will entertain you every second! I hope you could benefit from this list of 10 Best 24 inch TV that is smart too.
Wishing you some good time enjoying!