At Expert Ratings, we do the analysis of different products of different brands, mainly dealing with the technology sector. After thorough research, our team writes reviews, tips, and buyer guides based on those analyses. These reviews will help many buyers to save their time and money by selecting the best products.
We are very happy to help our readers. We also want to help students by giving them Scholarships. To help the students we have launched the annual scholarship program named “$1500 Expert Ratings Tech scholarship”.
Application Criteria to Fulfill:
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- The candidate should be at least over 18 years of age.
- This Scholarship is applicable for Students from all over the world and anyone can apply.
How to Apply:
The student should have to write a creative and informative in-depth essay of 5000 words on any of the topics given below. Submit your essay by emailing us at “[email protected]” with the subject “Expert Ratings Tech Scholarship”
- Possible Changes in the Future Technologies
- Why is monitor still used after the invention of a laptop
- How can laptops change the future
- Importance of Facebook Marketing
- Impact of Technology on future generations
You can also use some other Topics of your choice. However, Keep in mind that the topic must be directly related to gadgets, such as Laptops, Desktop, Monitors, Headsets, etc. Inappropriate content will be considered non-worthy of the Scholarship.
- The essay should be submitted before 31st December 2021.
- The result will be announced on 21st August 2022.
We work on stringent terms so make sure that you have provided the following details in the email.
- Your Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number, Mailing Address or any other means of contact
- University/College Name and Email Address
A short auto-biography comprising of 500-800 words that gives the best and comprehensive info about you. Please take notice that this won’t count into your evaluation but it will be posted alongside your essay in case you win this scholarship.