Expert Ratings is reader-supported. When you buy through a link on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional costs to you. Learn More
If you’re here, it means like us, you too have wanted to get a curved monitor. And why shouldn’t you get one? These curved monitors maintain the best field of view and, at the same time, maintaining color accuracy and uniformity throughout a large screen.
Thus, they help to widen the screen space, especially when you need to use a large screen with your MacBook Pro.
We have prepared this highly researched list of the best curved monitors for the MacBook Pro. The curved monitors are new and unique additions to modern digital technology. With this fantastic curved design, the user can watch the screen comfortably with less distortion. The MacBook Pro is convenient for covering a larger area and broadening the minor views.
The reflections are less, the views are more visible and it is beneficial for playing games. It grants optimal pixel density and the image quality will remain uniform and accurate for better performance even though you are closer to the large screen. A lot of options are available in the market.
But which is the Best curved monitor for MacBook Pro? This article will discuss some of these products that can assist you in making the right choice.
- 1 Best Curved Monitors for MacBook Pro
- 1.1 1) BenQ EX3501R
- 1.2 2) Sceptre 34-inch Curved Monitor – Best Budget PICK
- 1.3 3) AOC C32G1 32” Curved Monitor for MacBook Pro
- 1.4 4) Asus MX34VQ Curved 34” Monitor
- 1.5 Samsung 49-Inch 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor
- 1.6 MSI Optix G27C2 Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor
- 1.7 Acer XZ321Q Curved Full HD Monitor
- 1.8 LG 21:9 Ultragear Curved QHD Monitor
- 1.9 Philips computer monitors 328E9QJAB 32” Curved Seamless Monitor
- 1.10 Sceptre 27” curved 75Hz LED Monitor
- 2 Conclusion
Best Curved Monitors for MacBook Pro
1) BenQ EX3501R
Undoubtedly, this monitor from BenQ has to be the #1 Best Curved Monitor for MacBook Pro. Using the HDR settings, the details present on the screen improved a lot (especially in the dark areas and extreme bright shots).
This monitor by BenQ has left us stunned and it comes with a 34 inch curved screen. The features include:
- Eyecare Technology supports brightness and intelligence plus technology, which means it can control the color and brightness of the screen to reduce headache and fatigue to your eyes if you need to sit in front of the monitor for a more extended period.
- It has multiple connectivity options like USB 3.1, USB-C, HDMI, Display Port, etc. With only one single connection, the USB Type-C supports data transfer and 2k video delivery.
- It is the best computer monitor for MacBook Pro that supports the height and tilt adjustment features.
- The HDR content is depicted beautifully, along with the grayscale performance.
- The color accuracy is excellent, and it does not need calibration.
The only thing lacking in this monitor is the lack of built in speakers. Other than that, you really have nothing to complain. Check it out NOW!
2) Sceptre 34-inch Curved Monitor – Best Budget PICK
It has a sleek design, fantastic color quality, impressive widescreen, adaptive sync technology. The Spectre monitor is a perfect pick for people who need a curved monitor for better visibility.
It is the again, one of the best curved monitors for MacBook Pro. The incredible features include:
- Offers a good gaming experience and a wider screen for better views.
- There are HDMI ports and a display port.
- It is ideal and best suits for office and to play games online.
- It has adaptive sync technology that comes with freesync technology to avoid the screen’s breakdown and tearing.
- The presence of a vertical alignment panel allows for wider viewing of the screen along with vivid colors.
- The 1500R curved design provides better means to spot anything visible on the screen.
- The 92% sRGB enables a vibrant complexion of shades on the screen, this can be an excellent help for graphic designers and gamers.
The Speakers of this Spectre curved monitor are not the best we’ve heard. Other than that, you can surely take our word for this one too!
3) AOC C32G1 32” Curved Monitor for MacBook Pro
This 32 inches curved monitor is economical as the price tag is comparatively lesser than other curved Monitors for MacBook pro. If you are a gamer, this might be the right choice for you!
The features include:
- Numerous gaming features make it impressive.
- It is based on VA panel technology; the contrast ratio 3000:1 provides intense shades in black for clarity.
- It has freesync screen tearing elimination, frameless design that allows for expanding the views on your monitor.
- The OSD menu supports many gaming features and offers game color options and shadow control.
- The presence of a 178-degree viewing angle enables the user to look at the screen without changing the brightness, color, or contrast on screen.
4) Asus MX34VQ Curved 34” Monitor
This Monitor has a 178-degree viewing angle and 21:9 Ultra-wide Quad HD making it different from other monitors. The 31.5-inch edition of the monitor is a paradise pick for graphic-intensive works like video and photo editing around a price of $500. The Higher-end 34 inch variant costs more and should be your pick if your budget allows for it.
For smooth gaming performance, 100 HZ and AMD’s FreeSync anti-tearing technology are used.
The features include:
- The blue light filter will stop the harmful radiation from entering your eyes. The curved monitor gives comfort to the eyes using a cinematic view.
- It has a five-way navigation key, down-firing input, transparent sundial. The 5W/1A Qi wireless charger with a built-in LED, that charges the device automatically.
- The premium Audio provides high-quality audio to its users. The MX34VQ has SonicMaster sound optimization technology and also produces dark black and bright white shades.
Samsung 49-Inch 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor
It has a widescreen, which comprises 1089p*1080p dual monitors. It is usually used for gaming purposes. The features include:
- This is specially manufactured for providing speed, the more widescreen gives support for editing the videos, gaming platform development, and offers cinematic vision at home. The user can enjoy the fastest technology without the blurring effects on the screen.
- It has HDR and is equipped with Quantum Dot technology. The color combination is incredible, leaving a realistic impact on the viewers and also reduces eye fatigue.
- The moving stand’s height can be modified as per requirements like tilting or swivel of the screen.
- It is terrific to use for spreadsheets, and various windows since the monitor are connected with DisplayPort or HDMI.
This monitor was also featured in our other post. If you are someone who is too much interested in ultrawide monitors, check out our list of the Best ultrawide monitors for Macbook Pro.
MSI Optix G27C2 Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor
The MSI Optix monitor is the best gaming monitor. It supports a full HD display screen and has on-screen adjustment. It is the budget-friendly monitor for MacBook Pro. The features include:
- It provides a sharp and incredible vision. It reduces screen blurs.
- The user can enjoy super-fast gaming actions. Anti-flicker technology is useful for viewers to lessen eye fatigue and strain.
- The FPS sight toggle helps to play games and quickly reach the targets.
- By making use of wide color Gamut, more vivid and realistic visuals are produced.
Acer XZ321Q Curved Full HD Monitor
The Acer XZ321Q produces high-quality visuals that can be enjoyed by sitting in the comfort of your house. The features include:
- More compatible features like AMD Radeon and G-SYNC, which give a better gaming experience. It contains HDMI, 14HZ refresh rate.
- The Acer eye care technology relieves the strain caused to the eyes and enables gentle and realistic views.
- Because of the presence of 6 axes, the color is bright and clear in these monitors, thereby displaying high-quality actual colors.
- The game view technology and game creation is a powerful feature. The game view tech has eight built-in gaming modes that can be easily accessed.
LG 21:9 Ultragear Curved QHD Monitor
It has the most fantastic design for a gaming monitor. It provides HD high picture quality images. If you are thinking of buying an economical curved monitor, this is an excellent budget-friendly monitor.
The features include:
- Beautifully designed with an elegant look.
- It can be called the No.1 gaming monitor because of QHD resolution, ultra-level customization, response time, etc.
- It boosts the accuracy level and the vision level in a shooter game.
- Adaptive sync and NVIDIA G-SYNC feature exhibit the standard graphic cards for preventing the tearing down or stuttering of the screen. The user can enjoy a smooth gaming experience by using this ultra widescreen.
- This is the perfect curved monitor designed with 34 ” extra-large screens to capture a wide range of views.
- The fluid gaming motion allows the user to detect quickly what comes next in the frame. It promptly responds to the competitive gamers and efficiently hit the target with its incredible speed.
Philips computer monitors 328E9QJAB 32” Curved Seamless Monitor
This can be used efficiently, the E- line LED monitors offers full HD Screen that bestows better picture quality. The features include:
- The presence of ultra-wide color technology produces numerous spectrum colors, high-resolution pictures that make it appear real.
- AMD FreeSync tech for gameplay, excellent design with a narrow border, HDMI for digital use, anti-flicker for lowering the eye strain, and low blue mode to lessen the harmful shortwave.
Sceptre 27” curved 75Hz LED Monitor
It is suitable for widescreen entertainment monitor since it improves the power visibility and gaming experience. The features include:
- Quick response time makes the transition faster and supports gaming performance. It reduces screen blurring.
- The built-in speakers can be used in audio conference calls and workplaces. During leisure time, one can listen to music.
- Multitasking can be done with multiple ports, HDMI speeds up the refresh rate by 75HZ.
Our eyes are very precious, that need care. These gentle curves are genuinely comfortable for viewing since it offers a bigger perceived view. It ensures that the image pixels are not blurred and the picture quality is good, providing maximum comfort for the viewers.
With so many varieties of the curved monitor for MacBook Pro, choosing the right one can be challenging. Consider several aspects, like the size of the screen, resolution, panel technology, etc. In this article, the above-discussed points can help you to choose the right curved monitor. Check out the incredible offers and discounts in price.
Also Read: Best Portable Monitors for Macbook Pro